TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BEFORE YOU CAN APPLY FOR AN ACCESS CAR PARK, YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The Adelaide Oval Access Car Parking Pass is only valid if the vehicle is being used to transport the permit holder. Permits are not transferable.
- Permits must be clearly displayed hanging from the front mirror so the permit number and expiry date are visible from the exterior of the vehicle.
- The Adelaide Oval Access Car Parking Pass is only valid for the selected club home games only and not for away Showdowns.
- All vehicles must fit into a standard park. No Trucks, Buses, Trailers or Limousines are permitted.
- This permit is not valid during any other events held at the Adelaide Oval and is not valid during the AFL or SANFL finals.
- Vehicles are parked at parkers own risk. AOSMA is not liable for any damage to persons or vehicles. AOSMA is not liable for any loss of items whilst car is parked in Car Parks.
- Vehicles must have left the Car Park a minimum 2 hours after completion of game on any particular day.
- Please follow all instructions given by AOSMA and Wilsons Car Parking staff when parking vehicle.
- Vehicle will be placed in next best available space.
- AOSMA reserves the right to redirect to an alternative parking area in extreme circumstances.
- The car park is limited for AFL season only. While every endeavour will be made to secure parking areas for future seasons, there is no guarantee that a renewal will be offered.