If you are unsure of the seating and ticketing procedures in place for Season 2021, please click the button below. There you will find details on the four types of Adelaide Oval Football Members, and the ticketing process for each
- Tickets will be available on a first-in, first-served basis until the Western Stand allocation is exhausted.
- Tickets are booked using your 14-digit Season 2021 membership barcode(s).
- Members can enter up to 10 barcodes at once for groups to sit together. This can also include Essential Crows or Essential Power barcodes for their respective home games.
- To be seated in a group, enter multiple barcodes in list format one on top of the other.
- A stadium map will be available online if you wish to click on a preferred Section, however seating is subject to availability and if no seat is available in your preferred Section when you go to book you will be offered a seat in the next best available Section.
- You are able to book a ticket in the same Category as your membership, and if required you can pay a fee at the ticket offices on gameday to upgrade your ticket (Junior to Concession $20, Concession to Adult $20, Junior to Adult $25).
WHEELCHAIR ACCESS OR ACCESSIBLE SEAT BOOKINGS
If you require access to a wheelchair position, accessible seat or if you hold a Companion Card due to medical reasons, there is a button to click on the Ticketek website under each game where you can complete an online registration. Ticketek will then contact you should they need any further information about your requirements to ensure you receive a suitable seat.
- Based on historical attendance data and Season 2020 ticket redemption rates, we anticipate members will be able to book tickets for every game they wish to attend in Season 2021.
- If the Western Stand ticket allocation is exhausted before your priority window closes for a game, you will have the option to complete an online application up to 7 days after the game, and have a pro-rata credit for the game you were unable to access tickets for credited to your Season 2022 membership fee.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Pro-Rata Ticket Credit Application webpage.
- Mobile ticket(s) will be issued by SMS text message directly from Ticketek.
- If you do not have a Ticketek account, we recommend taking a moment to set one up prior to booking tickets. We also recommend logging into your Ticketek account prior to ticket booking times.
- Should you have any issues accessing the website, please clear the cache on your computer/mobile and try again.
A reminder that any member found to be on-selling tickets will have their membership immediately revoked.
Do the right thing by your fellow Members and only book tickets for games that you can attend, or to share with family and friends.