This page contains information relating to the fixture and event timings, menus, beverage options and online ordering requirements for the 2019/20 Summer of Cricket.
As an Adelaide Oval Corporate facility holder you can order food and beverages through our online ordering portal. You can also download your stadium entry and car park tickets via this portal. New clients will receive an email from Venue Portal containing a unique link for you to log onto the system and create an account. You will need to complete this step before placing your first event order.
Ordering deadlines are outlined in the individual event pages below. Food and beverage orders are to be submitted via the online ordering portal by 10am prior to the deadline date.
Includes all cricket events at Adelaide Oval, event and corporate facility timings and order deadlines.
Select your event below to view your food and beverage package options and information on how to download your tickets.
How To Order: Food & Beverages
- Select my Events Tab.
- Click (Order Package) adjacent to the event you wish to place an order for.
- Enter Host name and contact mobile number, enter guest numbers.
- Enter suite welcome text (this will be displayed on the screen at the entrance to your suite).
- Enter purchase order number (this number will appear on your invoice).
- Click your desired food package “Buffet, Cocktail, etc” (the box will turn green when it has been selected), click next.
- Click your desired beverage option (the box will turn green when it has been selected), click next.
- If you have the option to have beverages on consumption, please select your range of desired beverages.
- Click on any additional food platters you wish to order and select the delivery time.
- Click submit.
- Put in any additional information in the notes section of your order (dietary requirements etc).
- An order confirmation will appear for you to check prior to confirming the order.
- When you are happy with your order click submit (the registered user will receive a confirmation email in their inbox).
Only one type of menu package is available per event i.e. you cannot order a buffet meal for 10 guests and a cocktail for 8 guests.
Guests are not permitted to bring any food or beverages into the corporate facilities.
Dietary requirements must be advised via the online ordering portal prior to the ordering deadline. We cannot guarantee that we will have food available for guests if we do not receive adequate notice. Please note: vegetarian is a dietary requirement and must be pre-advised. Should you receive a late dietary notification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adelaide Oval sources our poultry, beef, lamb and sausages from various suppliers that hold current HALAL certification. Certificates are available for viewing upon request.
Minimum catering orders
There are minimum catering orders applicable for food packages. 12 guests for an 18 seat suite, 8 guests for a 12 seat suite and 8 guests for a 10 seat outdoor box.
Due to the volume of platters and corporate facilities we cannot guarantee a set delivery time. Food will be served throughout the duration of the designated break or service period.
Changes can be made to your order prior to the online ordering deadline. If you wish to cancel your order after the deadline has passed, you will be charged in full for the food package.
Information on how to download your entry and car park tickets can be found on each event page above.
Entry and car park tickets are available to download from the online ordering portal. For ticketing questions, please contact your Account Manager.
If you would like to have a dedicated personal steward to service your guests exclusively for the duration of the event a fee of $250 will apply for Big Bash matches. This option can be selected via the online ordering portal.
Please note – if you do not select to have a dedicated Personal Steward, your steward will take a 30-minute break throughout the event.
Accounts are processed to your credit card on the following business day after the event. An invoice is automatically emailed to the registered user at this time.
A 2% payment processing fee will apply for all credit card transactions made with Adelaide Oval.
Beverages can be ordered in a package or charged on consumption. However the entire facility must select the same option. i.e. you cannot select a package for 6 guests and then on consumption for 2 guests. There must be one package ordered per adult guest if you select a beverage package. Children’s beverage packages are available for a reduced fee. Please advise via the notes section of the online ordering portal and we will adjust your order accordingly.
Adelaide Oval’s alcohol management policy requires that corporate facility clients must purchase food in conjunction with the consumption of alcohol to ensure that we are serving alcohol responsibly.
Adelaide Oval does not enforce a dress code in corporate facilities.