Fun and learning for all ages
A visit to Adelaide Oval is an exciting experience for everyone. Whether you’re here for a major sporting event, sell-out concert or to challenge themselves on the RoofClimb, visitors are always creating memories at Adelaide Oval.
Our Education Program is designed to recreate for students the incredible atmosphere of an Adelaide Oval event as well as taking them behind the scenes to spaces normally only accessible to the elite sports stars or performers that entertain the Oval crowds.
Our Education Team will work with you to tailor an experience that will engage and captivate your students, whatever their year level or subject. Our programs are aligned to the curriculum, so students have fun without missing out on what is most important – learning!
From footy changerooms to modern function spaces to historical museums, Adelaide Oval seamlessly blends the old and new to create a perfect learning space across all curriculum areas.
Whether you’re looking for another dimension to class based learning, or are seeking a tailored learning experience for secondary students, our Education Team will help you create a memorable excursion.
Our standard guided educational tours run for 60 minutes and are tailored to your curriculum focus:
- $8 per student for primary
- $11 per student for secondary
- $15 per student for tertiary (90 minute tour available)
Supervising adult ratio of 1:10 is required. Additional adults beyond this quota are $20 per person.
Immerse and engage your students to learn more about Adelaide Oval with an extended excursion program.
- Explore Sporting Communities
- Origins & Gamechangers
- Sporting Codes
Primary programs are tailored to HASS and HPE Australian Curriculum connectives. 1.5 – 3 hour programs available including activities like Roaming Discovery Tours, workshops, iPads, Virtual Reality and active experiences.
Custom programs can be organised to suit a variety of curriculum areas including Careers, HASS, Tourism & Hospitality, Business and Sport.
Calling all teachers and student teachers!
Come along to our free Teacher Open Days to experience an Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour with an educational focus and hear from our Education Officer about the excursion options on offer.
School Holiday Program
Let us take some of the stress out of planning your OSHC’s next Vacation Care with our School Holiday Program.
Book a ‘Behind the Scenes’ Guided Discovery Tour, or encourage some friendly competition with our Virtual Reality Cricket Gaming and a range of fun activities in our Media Centre.
Sessions run for two hours and are available in the morning or afternoon.
- $8 per child (supervising adult rate subject to ratio)
Bradman Collection Museum Activities
- Bradman Learning Activities Book
- Bradman Learning Activities – The Bradman Years
- Bradman Learning Activities – Collection Discovery Trail
- Bradman Learning Activities – Bradman By Numbers
- Bradman Learning Activities – Bradman By Numbers Answers
- Bradman Learning Activity – Bradman Collection Crossword
- Bradman Learning Activities – Bradman Collection Crossword Answers
Careers & Tourism
To find out more about Adelaide Oval educational visits please view the below resources:
- Adelaide Oval Education Teacher’s Resource
- Adelaide Oval Education Program Vision
- Adelaide Oval Education Risk Management Guidelines
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss your visit, please contact our Education Team: