A learning experience for all ages
A visit to Adelaide Oval offers a valuable and unique learning opportunity for students from Primary School all the way through to tertiary studies.
The modern and diverse nature of the facilities, the rich history of the venue and Adelaide Oval’s cultural heritage provide an inspiring backdrop to foster student engagement across a broad range of curriculum areas.
We provide tailored tours and additional education initiatives that are suited to Primary, Middle and Secondary year levels as well as tertiary organisations, education staff, Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) groups and sports teams.
Our educational tours fit within current curriculum frameworks including the Australian Curriculum and SACE. Key curriculum areas include:
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS)
- Health and Physical Education, Sport and Recreation or Outdoor Education
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Design, Media and Technology
- Science or STEM
- Business and Event Management
- Pastoral care (including regional/interstate camps)
- Professional development
Our standard guided educational tour runs for 60 minutes and is tailored to your curriculum focus:
- $8 per student for primary
- $11 per student for secondary
- $15 per student for tertiary (90 minute tour available)
Supervising adult ratio of 1:10 is required. Additional adults beyond this quota are $20 per person.
To enquire about Adelaide Oval education visits please complete the booking form below. Our Education Officer will then be in contact to confirm your booking and discuss any requirements.
School Holiday Activities Program
Our School Holiday Activities Program has been designed to cater for OSHC and Vacation Care groups.
We can offer:
- A ‘Behind the Scenes’ Guided Discovery Tour
- Virtual Reality Cricket Gaming
- A fun range of activities in our Media Centre
Sessions run for two hours and are available in the morning or afternoon.
- $8 per child (supervising adult rate subject to ratio)
To enquire about our School Holiday Activities Program please submit a booking request to our Education Officer, who will be in touch shortly to confirm your booking.
Teacher Open Days
Calling all Teachers!
If you are interested in visiting with a student group or you are a repeat visitor and want to keep updated about our education developments, make sure you register your interest for the next round of Teacher Open Days. Prospective teachers are also welcome.
These free sessions will allow you to undertake a complimentary Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour with an educational focus and hear from our Education Officer about the excursion options on offer.
Our Teacher Open Days also form an excellent networking and professional development opportunity.
Next teacher open days:
- Wednesday 18th March
- Thursday 23rd April
- Thursday 14th May
- Thursday 16th July
Registration is essential – please complete the booking form below.
Are you interested in becoming an Adelaide Oval Education Volunteer?
Do you have a passion for working with children and young adults? Do you love attending events at Adelaide Oval? Then we have the ideal volunteer position for you!
Bradman Collection Museum Activities
- Bradman Learning Activities Book
- Bradman Learning Activities – The Bradman Years
- Bradman Learning Activities – Collection Discovery Trail
- Bradman Learning Activities – Bradman By Numbers
- Bradman Learning Activities – Bradman By Numbers Answers
- Bradman Learning Activity – Bradman Collection Crossword
- Bradman Learning Activities – Bradman Collection Crossword Answers
Careers & Tourism
To find out more about Adelaide Oval educational visits please view the below resources:
- Adelaide Oval Education Teacher’s Resource
- Adelaide Oval Education Program Vision
- Adelaide Oval Education Risk Management Guidelines
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss your visit, please contact our Education Team: