The State Government have confirmed that Adelaide Oval can host 5,000 spectators at this weekend’s SANFL Statewide Super League opening round.
Following the success of Showdown 48, SA Health and SAPOL approved SANFL’s request for 5,000 people to attend each day of its Round 1 double headers, Saturday June 27 and Sunday June 28.
Saturday June 27
Central District v Sturt at Adelaide Oval at 11:50am
Eagles v South Adelaide at Adelaide Oval at 2:40pm
Sunday june 28
North Adelaide v West Adelaide at Adelaide Oval at 12pm
Glenelg v Norwood at Adelaide Oval at 3:05pm
Gates Open: 11:00am (North & South)
Car Parking: Casual parking is available in the North Car Park and University Lane. $15 payable upon entry by card only.
Public Transport: Regular Adelaide Metro services will be operating
- A limited number of pre-purchased tickets are on sale now through Ticketek
- No ticket sales will be available at Adelaide Oval on either of the match days to avoid queues.
- Tickets provide entry to both SANFL Statewide Super League games on their day of attendance.
- Tickets cost $14 for adults, $8 concession, U18s free.
Adelaide Oval has collaborated with SA Health and SAPOL to put in place measures to ensure events are as safe as possible.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone adheres to the procedures.
To make the Stadium the safest it can be for you and others, we are asking you to play a role. We need you to note the following:
- You will be issued with a contactless electronic, non-transferable QR coded ticket, to be scanned from your mobile phone upon entry at Adelaide Oval on match day.
- All attendees will be required to acknowledge and adhere to a SA Health COVID-19 checklist health declaration
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m – patrons will be seated three seats apart in alternate rows
- Only use the seat that has been allocated to you
- Cooperate with Adelaide Oval Event Day Staff directives
- Be aware that all food and beverage outlets and car parking only accept payment by card
- Food and beverages are to be consumed in your allocated seat. There will not be any designated areas for people to gather.
- Practice high-level hygiene at all times
- Minimise the number and size of bags you bring to make it quicker for security to conduct bag checks