Saturday July 4
Sturt v Eagles at 12:05pm
Norwood v North Adelaide at 3:05pm
Sunday july 5
South Adelaide v Glenelg at 11:50am
West Adelaide v Central District at 2:40pm
Gates Open: 11:00am (North & South)
Car Parking: Car Parking available in the North Car Park (access via Pennington Terrace) – $15 payable upon entry by card only.
Public Transport: Regular Adelaide Metro services will be operating
- Tickets will be available to pre-purchase through Ticketek
- No ticket sales will be available at Adelaide Oval on either of the match days to avoid queues.
- Tickets provide entry to both SANFL Statewide Super League games on their day of attendance.
- More than one ticket can be purchased in a single transaction which will assist those wanting to be seated with family members or friends.
- Tickets cost $14 for adults, $8 concession, U18s free
Adelaide Oval has collaborated with SA Health and SAPOL to put in place measures to ensure events are as safe as possible.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone adheres to the procedures.
To make the Stadium the safest it can be for you and others, we are asking you to play a role. We need you to note the following:
- You will be issued with a contactless electronic, non-transferable QR coded ticket, to be scanned from your mobile phone upon entry at Adelaide Oval on match day
- All attendees will be required to acknowledge and adhere to a SA Health COVID-19 checklist health declaration
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m – tickets will be allocated for every second seat in the stadium
- Only use the seat that has been allocated to you
- Cooperate with Adelaide Oval Event Day Staff directives
- Be aware that all food and beverage outlets and car parking only accept payment by card
- Food and beverages are to be consumed in your allocated seat – there will not be any designated areas for people to gather
- Practice a high-level of hygiene at all times
- Minimise the number and size of bags you bring to make it quicker for security to conduct bag checks
- If you are feeling unwell or are exhibiting cold and flu like symptoms please stay home
- We encourage you to download the COVID-Safe app to your phone