the State Government have approved a small crowd to attend Showdown 48 at Adelaide Oval on Saturday evening.
A total of 2000 fans will be seated in the stands (700 in the Western Stand level 3, 1000 in the Riverbank Stand (levels 3 & 5) and 300 in the Eastern Stand level 3). A further 240 guests will be hosted in a number of function rooms across the three stands.
Car Park Open: 4:30pm (North)
Gates Open: 5:30pm (South and North gates)
Game Starts: 7:10pm
Gate Entry and Exit Details
- Patrons will be directed on their mobile ticket to enter via the South OR North gate.
- Gates will open at 5.30pm and patrons have a responsibility to ensure they social distance as they enter/exit the ground.
- To avoid unnecessary queuing and ensure everyone will be inside the ground before the first bounce we encourage people to not leave their arrival to the last minute.
Adelaide Oval has worked with SA Health and SAPOL to make it as safe as possible for everyone attending. The following preventative measures will be implemented for the event:
- Tickets will be mobile tickets to ensure Adelaide Oval has the contact details of all people who are in the stadium
- Every second turnstile will be used
- Patrons will be seated 1.5 metres apart sitting in every fourth seat (leaving three vacant seats between) and in alternate rows
- Signage will be in place around the stadium to remind people of social distancing measures
- Additional cleaning, hygiene and waste management measures will be implemented
- Toilets will be managed to limit the number of people in a bathroom at any one time
- Patrons are encouraged to minimise the number and size of bags they bring to make it quicker for security to conduct bag checks
- Food and beverages are to be consumed in the patron’s allocated seat. There will not be any designated areas for people to gather.
- Payment will be accepted by card only (including car parking).
SA Health COVID-19 Checklist
Please DO NOT attend the game if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- I currently have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell – with no alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- I have travelled interstate or overseas in the past 14 days
- I have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
Patrons are strongly encouraged to download the COVID-Safe app to their phone before arriving at the game.
Getting to the Game
Regular Adelaide Metro services will be operating with regular ticketing (the Footy Express will not be running).
Casual Parking will be available in the North car park with the casual rate of $20 to be paid on entry (card only and parking is subject to capacity).
Food & Beverage
An appropriate number of retail outlets will be open for the size and location of the crowd. These outlets will have a limited range of food and drinks (including alcoholic) on offer.
Normal conditions of entry will apply and patrons are welcome to bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages (no glass).