Showdown 50 - Adelaide vs Port Adelaide
2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season
Adelaide will host Port Adelaide in Round 21 at Adelaide Oval.
- Saturday 7 August 2021
- Gates Open (Corporate) 5:00pm
- Gates Open (Members) 6:10pm
- First Bounce 7:10pm
Keep Adelaide COVIDSafe. If you have been in a hot spot in the past 14-days you cannot attend this event. Follow SA Health advice and keep up to date on cross border travel >>
Keep Adelaide COVIDSafe. If you have been in a hot spot in the past 14-days you cannot attend this event. Follow SA Health advice and keep up to date on cross border travel.
IMPORTANT SHOWDOWN ARRIVAL INFORMATION
We’re excited to be able to welcome a crowd for Saturday’s Showdown 50. However, in light of current circumstances, SA Health requires that we enact some particular measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Here’s what you need to know:
- Hospitality and Club Function ticketholders MUST arrive between 5PM and 6PM via the designated lanes at the gate on their ticket. At the final siren, these ticketholders will be asked to wait for 15 minutes while other patrons exit the ground.
- Members attending using a Club or Football membership ticket MUST arrive from 6:10PM onwards via the gated marked on their ticket. At the final siren, these fans will be asked to leave the venue first, with all post-game activities cancelled.
- In line with state-wide mask requirements, fans are asked to wear masks at all times and in all areas, including when seated, except when eating and drinking. All consumption must be seated, and seating rows will be separated by two empty rows to maintain social distancing where possible.
- Please note, if you do not arrive at your designated time, you may not be able to enter the ground.
The entire Adelaide Oval team thanks patrons in advance for abiding by this information and helping us to create a safe, fun environment. We can’t wait to see you back at the footy.
Your ticket to the game is also your ticket to FREE travel on dedicated THINK! Road Safety Footy Express bus, train and tram services. Make getting to and from the game easy, leave the car at home.
Every effort will be made to provide additional capacity on bus, train and tram services – please be patient and maintain physical distancing as much as possible.
If you are feeling unwell, please avoid travelling on public transport at all times.
Visit the Adelaide Metro website for all the details.
Car Parks: Open 4:00pm
Casual parking will be available in the following locations and is subject to availability. $22 payable by card only upon entry.
North Car Park (permit, limited disability and limited casual parking) – Access via Pennington Terrace
East Car Park (permit parking only) – Access via King William Road, northbound
Oval #2 (permit, limited casual and Torrens Parade Ground permit parking) – Access via Montefiore Road, southbound
University Lane (limited casual parking) – Access via Pennington Terrace
Torrens Parade Ground – Not in use
War Memorial Drive: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
King William Road: 9:00pm – 11:00pm (full closure for AO Express)
Pennington Terrace: 9:00pm – 11:00pm
North Terrace: 9:15pm – 11:00pm Victoria Street to King William Road
Adelaide Oval has collaborated with SA Health and SAPOL to put in place measures to ensure events are as safe as possible. If you have been in a hot spot in the past 14-days you cannot attend this event. Follow SA Health advice and keep up to date on cross border travel.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone plays their part in keeping Adelaide Oval COVIDSafe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we endeavour to have to have as many food and beverage outlets open as possible. Every effort has been made to ensure ample staff are rostered for game day, however, we continue to face challenges with the staffing of shifts as a result of COVID-19 cases prohibiting people from working. We may at times need to close a kiosk or work our way through a longer queue, but, as always, our staff will be working hard to serve you as quickly as possible. Please note, Adelaide Oval food and beverage outlets only accept payment by card. For those patrons who may attend with cash only, card exchange booths are located around the stadium.