Adelaide Crows v St Kilda
Gates: Open 5:30pm (South, East and North – please enter via the gate listed on your ticket)
The Adelaide Crows will host St Kilda in Round 7 at Adelaide Oval with a crowd of up to 50% capacity approved by SA Health.
Given the limited capacity, Adelaide Football Club and Adelaide Oval Football Members will use a ballot system to allocate the limited number of tickets.
Public Transport: Your ticket to the game is also your ticket to FREE travel on dedicated Don’t Drink and Drive Footy Express bus, train and tram services. Make getting to and from the game easy, leave the car at home.
A full bus, train and tram Footy Express service will run despite restricted crowd numbers, to increase capacity and assist with physical distancing efforts.
Visit the Adelaide Metro website for all the details.
Car Parking: Casual parking will be available in the following locations for $20 payable by card on entry:
- Torrens Parade Grounds – Victoria Drive
- North Car Park – Pennington Terrace
- Uni Lane Car Park – Pennington Terrace
- Oval No.2 Car Park – Montefiore Road
Adelaide Oval has collaborated with SA Health and SAPOL to put in place measures to ensure events are as safe as possible.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone plays their part in keeping Adelaide Oval COVIDSafe. We need you to:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Arrive early to help avoid congestion
- Take note of the allocated entry gate on your ticket and enter/exit through this gate
- Have your phone with your ticket ready to go when entering the stadium, finding your seat and scanning out of the stadium (no paper pass-outs)
- Be mindful of others when moving in and around the Stadium and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times
- Follow signage and directions of event day staff
- Sit in the reserved seat allocated to you. Member crossovers and standing areas are not available.
- Practice good hygiene at all times – keep up the hand washing/use sanitizer and always cough/sneeze into your elbow. Bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Payment for food, beverages and car parking is by card only. .
- If you can, use the stairs or escalators. Lift usage will be restricted to people with mobility needs and a maximum of four people at any time.
- Try to avoid touching stair rails, door handles and other touch points – sanitise your hands after this and use hand sanitiser before eating.
- Patrons with special access requirements seated in Eastern Stand level 5 will need to use the lift located near the Victor Richardson gates (between the Riverbank and Eastern stands).
- At the end of the game, please remember to respect others and keep your distance from other people. As you leave, try to avoid touching handrails, doors and other touch points. Only use the Riverbank Footbridge if you are travelling by train. Please use other routes if heading into the city.
- Note that there are no cloaking facilities
- We encourage you to download and use the Government’s COVIDSafe app and make sure it’s up and running before you leave your house
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match PLEASE get tested for COVID-19
- Make sure you are aware of the Adelaide Oval Conditions of Entry
We hope you have a great time at Adelaide Oval and thank you for playing your part!
Vertical transport to Level 5 of the Eastern Stand on game days
As you would be aware the construction of Oval Hotel, wrapping around the Eastern Facade, is well underway. As a result of this exciting development we have reviewed our vertical transport throughout the Eastern Stand.
For most patrons, nothing will change and you will continue to use the escalator or stairs to Level 5. However, for patrons who are unable to use the escalator or stairs we now have a dedicated lift to take patrons from Level 1 to Level 5. This lift is located at the southern end of the Eastern Stand, near the Victor Richardson Gate. We will have a dedicated lift operator and clear signage to show you where to go.
In summary ticket holders looking to gain access to Level 5 of the Eastern Stand have the following options:
- Take the escalator from just inside the East Gate Level 1 all the way to Level 5
- Use one of the staircases in the Eastern Stand
- For patrons unable to use the escalator or stairs take the lift located at the south end of the Eastern Stand (just near the Victor Richardson Gate) – refer to map below and look out for signage at the Stadium directing you to the lift. When leaving the venue please take the same dedicated lift back to Level 1.