2020 Toyota AFL Premiership Season
The Adelaide Crows will host Essendon in Round 8 at Adelaide Oval with a crowd of up to 50% capacity approved by SA Health.
- Sunday 26 July 2020
- Gates Open 11:00am
- First Bounce 12:35pm
Given the limited capacity, Adelaide Football Club and Adelaide Oval Football Members will be allocated the limited number of tickets.
Your ticket to the game is also your ticket to FREE travel on dedicated Don’t Drink and Drive Footy Express bus, train and tram services. Make getting to and from the game easy, leave the car at home.
A full bus, train and tram Footy Express service will run despite restricted crowd numbers, to increase capacity and assist with physical distancing efforts.
Visit the Adelaide Metro website for all the details.
Car Parks: Open 10am
Casual parking will be available in the following locations for $20 payable by card on entry (subject to availability):
- North Car Park – Access via Pennington Terrace
- Uni Lane Car Park – Access via Pennington Terrace
- Oval No.2 Car Park – Access via Montefiore Road
- Torrens Parade Grounds – Access via Victoria Drive
Adelaide Oval has collaborated with SA Health and SAPOL to put in place measures to ensure events are as safe as possible.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone plays their part in keeping Adelaide Oval COVIDSafe. We need you to:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Arrive early to help avoid congestion
- Take note of the allocated entry gate on your ticket and enter/exit through this gate
- Have your phone with your ticket ready to go when entering the stadium, finding your seat and scanning out of the stadium (no paper pass-outs)
- Be mindful of others when moving in and around the Stadium and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times
- Follow signage and directions of event day staff
- Sit in the reserved seat allocated to you. Member crossovers and standing areas are not available.
- Practice good hygiene at all times – keep up the hand washing/use sanitizer and always cough/sneeze into your elbow. Bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Payment for food, beverages and car parking is by card only. .
- If you can, use the stairs or escalators. Lift usage will be restricted to people with mobility needs and a maximum of four people at any time.
- Try to avoid touching stair rails, door handles and other touch points – sanitise your hands after this and use hand sanitiser before eating.
- Patrons with special access requirements seated in Eastern Stand level 5 will need to use the lift located near the Victor Richardson gates (between the Riverbank and Eastern stands).
- At the end of the game, please remember to respect others and keep your distance from other people. As you leave, try to avoid touching handrails, doors and other touch points. Only use the Riverbank Footbridge if you are travelling by train. Please use other routes if heading into the city.
- Note that there are no cloaking facilities
- We encourage you to download and use the Government’s COVIDSafe app and make sure it’s up and running before you leave your house
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match PLEASE get tested for COVID-19
- Make sure you are aware of the Adelaide Oval Conditions of Entry
We hope you have a great time at Adelaide Oval and thank you for playing your part!