SANFL Statewide Super League Grand Final:
Sunday 18 October 2020
- Gates Open: 11:00am
- Reserves Grand Final (Eagles v North Adelaide)| 11.30am
- League Grand Final (North Adelaide v Eagles) | 3:00pm
Capacity: Up to 25,000
Tickets: Will is available via Ticketek for $27 for adults, $22 concession. Under 18s entry is free.
Entry will be via mobile smart phone ticketing only.
All patrons will need to pre-purchase their tickets through Ticketek and present their e-ticket on their mobile smartphone or tablet to gain entry – including those aged under 18.
Social distancing will continue to apply for all spectators at Adelaide Oval, with one vacant seat space between all issued tickets.
Your ticket to the game is also your ticket to FREE travel on dedicated Don’t Drink and Drive Footy Express bus, train and tram services that will operate before and after the match.
The Gawler line will be closed between Adelaide and Salisbury. Trains will continue to operate between Salisbury and Gawler Central with substitute buses between Adelaide and Salisbury. Additional substitute buses will operate before and after the match to cater for additional SANFL passenger loadings. Gawler line passengers can also access the AOX15 and AO15 services to Adelaide Oval.
Visit the Adelaide Metro website for further details.
Casual parking will be available in the following locations for $20 payable by card on entry (subject to availability):
- North Car Park – Access via Pennington Terrace
- Uni Lane Car Park – Access via Pennington Terrace
- East Car Park – Access via King William Road
- Torrens Parade Ground – Access via Victoria Drive
- Oval No. 2 – Access via Montefiore Road
The following road closures will be in place for this event:
- War Memorial Drive: 10:45am – 6:00pm
- King William Road: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Pennington Terrace: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- North Terrace: 5:15pm – 6:00pm Victoria Street to King William Road
Adelaide Oval has collaborated with SA Health and SAPOL to put in place measures to ensure events are as safe as possible.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone plays their part in keeping Adelaide Oval COVIDSafe.