Don’t miss your Adelaide Strikers when they take on the Sydney Sixers!
Match starts: 3:10pm
Gates open: 1:45pm
Session 1: 3:10pm – 4:30pm
Session 2: 4:45pm – 6:05pm
Please note: Pyrotechnics will be in operation throughout the match.
Stick around after the game for a screening of Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 4 on Adelaide Oval. After match formalities conclude, you will be invited on to the hallowed Adelaide Oval turf to enjoy the movie. This screening is included in your ticket price, so bring your picnic rugs and make a night of it!
We ask that everyone attending the screening respects the rare opportunity to sit on one of the best playing surfaces in the world, and therefore advise that:
- Picnic rugs may be brought onto the oval, but these must not be rubber backed
- No glass bottles or containers, and no chairs will be allowed into the venue, or onto the turf
- No cricket bats, balls or stumps will be allowed onto the turf
- Food and beverages can be consumed on the oval, but please respect the turf.
- For your enjoyment, food and beverage outlets will be open in and around the venue and the regular toilet facilities on the concourse will be available.
- Tickets are on sale now through Ticketek.
- Match Day Ticket Box Office opens at 1:15pm.
- Ticketek Box Office sales at Adelaide Oval, can only be made by card. All credit and debit cards are accepted. This change has been implemented in an endeavour to deliver a more streamline and efficient approach to ticket sales made on event days.
- Ticketek is the only authorised ticketing agent for Adelaide Oval. Please click here for further information about how to purchase tickets and important information about unauthorised ticket resellers.
Food and Beverages
Enjoy some great food and beverage specials at this game. Offers include*:
- Hot chips, plus a 600ml Water or Soft Drink: $9.90 (normally $12)
- Barossa Fine Foods Hot Dog, plus a 600ml Water or Soft Drink: $9.90 (normally $14.30)
- Furphy Pint: $7.50 (normally $10.40)
Offers apply on the 8 January 2020 only and are not valid with any other offer. Water / Soft Drink refers to all Mount Franklin and Coca Cola variants. Furphy Pint is a 425ml offering.
SCREENING OF DISNEY PIXAR’S TOY STORY 4
Movie run time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Movie rating: G
- The screening will proceed subject to favourable weather conditions
- Patrons will be provided access onto the playing arena for the purpose of watching the film only. Should you wish to play some cricket, the Lyn Fullston lawns will be available for this purpose (located adjacent to the Indoor Centre)
- Entry and exit: the East Gate will be exit only, with both the North and South gates open for entry
- Bag checks will be in place as per normal Adelaide Oval entry conditions
- We ask that if you are staying for the film, you make your way down from the stands onto the turf
- The Adelaide Strikers are thrilled to break new ground with the kids activity ‘Adventure Hill,’ to function at every game at Adelaide Oval in KFC BBL|09.
- Located on the north-western side of the iconic hill at Adelaide Oval, children will be able to play on the two-storey adventure set during each Strikers game, featuring activities such as a jumbo spiral slide, catching challenge, internal climbing platform and more.