- The flexibility of seating in the Western Stand for all Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide minor round games played at Adelaide Oval.
- Priority to purchase tickets for AFL finals games played at Adelaide Oval
- Priority to purchase tickets for AFL finals games (weeks 1 – 3) played at the MCG when the Adelaide Crows or Port Adelaide are one of the competing teams
Whether its Friday night at the Parade, Saturday at The Bay, or Sunday at Alberton, simply choose your game at any local ground, scan in using your membership card to six minor round games, and enjoy getting up close to the best local footy competition in Australia. Then come September, take advantage of your access to all SANFL Finals and the SANFL Grand Final played at Adelaide Oval!
Summer of Cricket
Access to purchase tickets to the exclusive SANFL Chairman’s Room for the Summer of Cricket including:
- Domain Test Series against Pakistan
- Adelaide Strikers KFC BBL | 09 series
- Gillette International T20 match.
*subject to availability
Fully transferable membership allowing you to pass it on to family, friends and workmates either in-person or via ezyTicket email.
As capacity restrictions continue to ease across the country, we are pleased to provide an update on reciprocal arrangements in place for the MCG, SCG, GABBA and ANZ Stadium for Season 2021. Click here for details.
priority ticket access
Your membership also gives you priority access to purchase tickets to a range of other special events that take place throughout the year, including concerts, soccer, rugby and more.
AND MUCH MORE!
- Use of the Village Green including the Pavilion and food vendors with selections only available to members in the Western Stand
- Free guided tours of Adelaide Oval (bookings essential)
- Membership pack including Adelaide Oval lanyard and member pin.
Season Reserved Seats
Season Reserved Seats can be added to your membership for 11 Crows home games and/or 11 Power home games.
Season Reserved Seats are currently sold out, and a waitlist has been started which members can join by calling Member Services on 1300 100 336.
Please note Season Reserved Seats will be offered to those at the top of this waitlist as they become available due to non-renewal by current season reserved seat holders.
2021 Season Reserved Seat Prices
Crows home games
- Level 2 – $245
- Level 3 – $160
Power home games
- Level 2 – $235
- Level 3 – $155
Leigh Whicker Room Upgrades
As an exclusive benefit only available to Adelaide Oval Football Members and their Guests, you have the opportunity to purchase Leigh Whicker Room upgrades for selected games during the 2021 AFL Season.
Located on Level 3 of the Riverbank Stand, the Leigh Whicker Room provides excellent views of the ground thanks to full length windows that slide open to ensure none of the atmosphere is missed.
LEIGH WHICKER ROOM UPGRADES INCLUDE
- RESERVED SEAT – Cushioned reserved seat providing the ultimate comfort
- COCKTAIL FOOD – A selection of half time cocktail food including pies, pasties, sausage rolls, mini desserts, and more!
- PRIVATE BAR – Access to your own private bar located within the room.
Card payment only.
- COFFEE & TEA – Freshly brewed coffee and a selection of teas are also available throughout the game.
Adelaide Oval Football Members – $60 per game
(one ticket per barcode, per game)
Guests – $90 per game
(up to 5 additional Guest tickets per barcode, per game)
Please note, reciprocal information can change quickly if Covid-19 restrictions are altered dependent upon the capacity and configuration approved by the relevant State/Territory Governments.
We recommend that you keep an eye on our reciprocal stadium partner websites prior to making plans to attend a game intestate, and confirm the ticketing procedures in place.
With their return to 75% capacity, we are happy to announce that reciprocal arrangements with the MCG will be reinstated from Round 5!
AFL Membership have advised that while at 75% capacity there are some temporary changes in place as to how visiting members secure a ticket in the AFL Members Reserve. This is to allow for contact tracing, abide by social distancing requirements, and to maximise attendance each weekend.
Visiting members are required to redeem a reserved seated ticket into the AFL Members Reserve via Ticketek.
Tickets are available from 10am (Victoria time) every Tuesday prior to that Round’s game(s) for a cost of $9.95 per ticket.
Tickets are purchased using your 14-digit Season 2021 membership barcode.
There is no ability to scan membership cards into the AFL Members Reserve at this time but that will hopefully return once the MCG is back to 100% capacity.
As always, tickets are subject to availability and does not include access to the Anzac Day game.
Previously known as ANZ Stadium. Reciprocal rights are available as normal.
Click here for full details
No reciprocal arrangements available at this time, and will likely be unavailable until the SCG Members Area returns to 100% capacity.
No reciprocal arrangements at this time due to limited Guest Pass availability in the GABBA Members area.