Unrivalled Football Access
Adelaide Oval Football Membership is the only membership that gives you access to all Adelaide & Port Adelaide home games, allowing you to witness the very best players from across the country every week of the AFL Season.
- Access to the Western Stand for all Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide minor round matches played at Adelaide Oval.
- Priority access to purchase tickets for AFL finals matches played at Adelaide Oval.
- Fully transferable membership.
- Reciprocal rights to the MCG, SCG, GABBA and ANZ Stadium.
- Priority access to purchase tickets to a range of other events that take place at Adelaide Oval, including concerts, soccer rugby and other special events.
- Use of the Village Green including the Hahn Pavilion and food vendors with selections only available to members in the Western Stand.
With over $1,400 worth of Crows, Power and SANFL games alone, plus your complimentary reciprocal rights to the MCG, that’s a whole lot of footy for your dollar!
Members are required to carry their proof of concession at all times as concession cards will be checked upon entry to Adelaide Oval.
Junior Members must be under 15 years of age as of 1 January of the year membership is being purchased for, and may be asked for proof of age when entering Adelaide Oval.
Western Stand Seat Maps
ADELAIDE CROWS HOME GAMES
PORT ADELAIDE HOME GAMES
Western Stand Seat Map
- Unreserved Seating
- Daily Reserved Seats*
- Season Reserved Seats
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Persons holding the following cards are eligible for a Concession membership: aged pension, single parent pension, disability pension, full-time students, and veteran affairs. Seniors cards and health care cards are not accepted.
Junior members must be under 15 years of age as at 1 January of the year membership is being purchased for (eg. 1 January 2019 for the upcoming 2019 season), and may be asked for proof of age when entering Adelaide Oval.
Children in free
Children under the age of six years are permitted to enter the Members Area free of charge, but cannot occupy a seat. After this point they will need a membership (or will need to join the waitlist) or guest pass to enter (subject to availability).