Our COVID-19 Health & Safety Procedures
Set the Date: Adelaide Oval is open for business!
Adelaide Oval Functions & Events is back and better than ever before, offering packages to suit all your corporate and social needs.
As we adopt the Government’s Roadmap for easing COVID-19 restrictions, we have gone above and beyond to ensure your functions and events can proceed in line with all government regulations.
We’re absolutely delighted to welcome you back to the Oval and look forward to seeing you very soon.
Meetings + Conferences
Are you as excited as we are to enjoy your business conferences in style?
For the months of June and July, you and your colleagues can get back into a meeting room with our Custom Day Delegate Package.
It’s the perfect package, at an extraordinary price, to get your business back on its feet! Don’t work from home… work from Adelaide Oval.
*Delegate Package valid for numbers within government regulations.
Wine + Dine
After a few too many Saturday nights at home and more food deliveries than ever before, we’re excited to announce that eating out is finally back – and we’ve got the ultimate lunch or dinner plans for you and your family, friends or colleagues!
Join us for your next social gathering and enjoy our delicious menu and extensive beverage list, including several new wines from our favourite South Australian wineries.
*Lunch and Dinner Packages valid for numbers within government regulations.
Explore our function spaces
Our state-of-the-art facilities include 25 unique spaces, catering for groups ranging in size from three to 3,000 people.
Our approach to every event is firmly focused on ensuring every single aspect is delivered to the highest standards.
ADD TO YOUR EVENT
Do something different
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
For a more relaxed style, why not hold your next event at Malt Shovel Taphouse, celebrating with delicious rotisserie meats and craft beer? Or escape the city all together and enjoy your next corporate event at Monarto Zoo, the world’s largest open-range zoo.
Meet the Functions Team
Meetings & Events Australia
- 2015 Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Hamish Robertson
- 2014 Winner – Specialty Meeting Venue
South Australian Awards
Restaurant & Catering SA Awards for Excellence
- 2017 & 2016 – Function/Convention Centre Caterer of the Year
- 2017 – Apprentice Cook of the Year – Abbey Wendland
- 2014 – Best Event Caterer
Australian Hotels Association SA Awards for Excellence
- 2017 & 2015 – Best Function Operation/Facility
Meetings & Events Australia
- 2017, 2016 & 2015 SA Winner – Banquet & Catering
- 2016 & 2014 SA Winner – Specialty Meeting Venue
- 2016 SA Winner – Business Development Person of the Year – Shelagh Stanbridge
- 2015 SA Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Hamish Robertson
- 2014 SA Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Ben Swanson
Frequently Asked Questions
Adelaide Oval has 25 purpose-built function spaces, with the ability to cater for all types of events. Our team would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your event. Please refer to the Functions page on our website for more information.
Did this answer your question?
Wilson Parking operates two car parks at Adelaide Oval that function guests can access:
- East Car Park – accessible via King William Road (north-bound only)
- North Car Park – accessible via Pennington Terrace
For any out of hours access queries please call 08 8211 1199.
Wilson North Car Park
- Access via Pennington Terrace
- Open 24/7 (subject to change on event days)
- Fees apply
- Wilson Parking offers a $10 Book-A-Bay Car Park in the North Car Park on non-event days. For more information please visit wilsonparking.com.au
Wilson East Car Park
- Access via King William Road (north-bound lanes only)
- Open 6am – midnight (subject to change on event days)
- Fees apply
- Wilson Parking offers a $16 Book-A-Bay Car Park in the East Car Park on non-event days. For more information please visit wilsonparking.com.au