Our COVID-19 Health & Safety Procedures
Your next function at
Welcome to the home of functions and events – the perfect location providing a unique setting to entertain clients, celebrate milestones or network in style.
Whether you’re looking to host an intimate dinner, plan a large conference, or celebrate that special occasion, we can help create a truly memorable experience for your guests.
A philosophy of excellence underpins everything we do and our approach to every event no matter how big or small is firmly focused on ensuring every aspect is held to the highest standards.
As we continue to adopt the Government’s Roadmap for COVID-19 restrictions, we have gone above and beyond to ensure your next function can proceed in line with all government regulations.
We look forward to hosting your next event.
Meetings + Conferences
If you’re looking for the ultimate setting for your next meeting or conference, we’ve got you covered with our Day Delegate Package.
It’s a great way for you and your colleagues to get back into the meeting room, while enjoying the day at Adelaide Oval.
Explore our function spaces
Our state-of-the-art facilities include 25 unique spaces, catering for groups ranging in size from three to 3,000 people.
Our approach to every event is firmly focused on ensuring every single aspect is delivered to the highest standards.
Adelaide Oval has long provided the perfect location to host weddings of any size and style.
Boasting picturesque views of the hallowed turf, the city of Adelaide, St Peter’s Cathedral, the North Adelaide parklands and more – it provides a truly unique setting for your special day.
If you’re looking for a venue that will deliver an outstanding, memorable day for you and your guests, look no further – weddings at Adelaide Oval are unlike any other.
ADD TO YOUR EVENT
Do something different
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
For a more relaxed style, why not hold your next event at Malt Shovel Taphouse, celebrating with delicious rotisserie meats and craft beer? Or escape the city all together and enjoy your next corporate event at Monarto Zoo, the world’s largest open-range zoo.
Meet the Functions Team
Meetings & Events Australia
- 2015 Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Hamish Robertson
- 2014 Winner – Specialty Meeting Venue
South Australian Awards
Restaurant & Catering SA Awards for Excellence
- 2017 & 2016 – Function/Convention Centre Caterer of the Year
- 2017 – Apprentice Cook of the Year – Abbey Wendland
- 2014 – Best Event Caterer
Australian Hotels Association SA Awards for Excellence
- 2017 & 2015 – Best Function Operation/Facility
Meetings & Events Australia
- 2017, 2016 & 2015 SA Winner – Banquet & Catering
- 2016 & 2014 SA Winner – Specialty Meeting Venue
- 2016 SA Winner – Business Development Person of the Year – Shelagh Stanbridge
- 2015 SA Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Hamish Robertson
- 2014 SA Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Ben Swanson
Frequently Asked Questions
Adelaide Oval has 25 purpose-built function spaces, with the ability to cater for all types of events. Our team would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your event. Please refer to the Functions page on our website for more information.
Did this answer your question?
Wilson Parking operates two car parks at Adelaide Oval that function guests can access:
- East Car Park – accessible via King William Road (north-bound only)
- North Car Park – accessible via Pennington Terrace
For any out of hours access queries please call 08 8211 1199.
Wilson North Car Park
- Access via Pennington Terrace
- Open 24/7 (subject to change on event days)
- Fees apply
- Wilson Parking offers a $10 Book-A-Bay Car Park in the North Car Park on non-event days. For more information please visit wilsonparking.com.au
Wilson East Car Park
- Access via King William Road (north-bound lanes only)
- Open 6am – midnight (subject to change on event days)
- Fees apply
- Wilson Parking offers a $16 Book-A-Bay Car Park in the East Car Park on non-event days. For more information please visit wilsonparking.com.au