For the first time, the ICC T20 World Cup will be played in Australia, with 7 matches confirmed to be played at Adelaide Oval, including a twilight semi-final.
The ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 has today announced its fixtures for the October 16 – November 13 event. The world’s best cricketers from 16 international teams will clash in 45 matches as the pinnacle global event in men’s T20 cricket comes to Australia for the first time.
The following international matches will be played at Adelaide Oval:
- 2 November 2022 | 2:30pm | Group B Winner v Group A Runner-Up
- 2 November 2022 | 6:30pm | India v Bangladesh
- 4 November 2022 | 2:30pm | New Zealand v Group B Runner-Up
- 4 November 2022 | 6:30pm | Australia v Afghanistan
- 6 November 2022 | 10:30am | South Africa v Group A Runner-Up
- 6 November 2022 | 2:30pm | Pakistan v Bangladesh
- 10 November 2022 | 6:30pm | Semi Final
Full fixtures and ticketing information are available at t20worldcup.com