A setting for every style of wedding
Adelaide Oval has long provided the perfect location to host weddings of any size and style. As one of Australia’s most impressive venues – boasting picturesque views of the hallowed turf, the city of Adelaide, St Peter’s Cathedral, the North Adelaide parklands and more – it provides a truly unique setting.
wedding venues & Spaces
Ian McLachlan Room, with picturesque views over the Oval and the parklands, is a popular choice for weddings.
The William Magarey Room, Adelaide Oval’s flagship event space, boasts views over the River Torrens to Adelaide’s CBD and the Oval to the north.
Located on the western side of the Oval, The Pavilion is a permanent enclosed marquee and is perfect for your wedding.
Ian McLachlan Room, William Magarey Room & The Pavilion
$189 per adult
With a minimum of 150 guests in the Ian McLachlan Room, 250 guests in the William Magarey Room and 100 guests in the Pavilion, this wedding package includes:
- Room hire for your chosen reception space & pre-dinner drinks location
- 3 course menu (includes set entrée, alternate service main course, set dessert) or substantial cocktail menu
- 5-hour beverage package
- Lectern, microphone and PA System
- Pressed linen table cloths and napkins skirted bridal table, wedding cake table and cake knife
- Printed table menus for your guests
- Chair covers and sashes OR store credit to the equivalent value by Bliss Events
- Wedding night accommodation for bride and groom at the Oval Hotel Adelaide
- Personal wedding executive to assist with all aspects of planning and set up of your day
- Bridal retreat room for the Bride & Groom and their bridal party to utilise for the duration of the wedding reception
- Exclusive access to Adelaide Oval for photography
- An experienced bridal waiter to assist the Bride & Groom and their bridal party during the reception
- Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom
Located next to the ‘Historic Scoreboard’, up to 80 banquet chairs will be set theatre style with a middle isle on the wooden decking providing views of Pennington Gardens and fantastic stadium views of Adelaide Oval. Price includes a white linen and skirted signing table, red carpet isle runner and venue hire.
THE MEMBERS STAND
The Members red stadium seats in the Western Stand provide fantastic Oval views and can accommodate up to 180 guests. Price includes a white linen and skirted signing table and venue hire.
The Stadium Club Members red stadium seats in the Eastern Stand provide fantastic Oval views and can accommodate up to 120 guests. Price includes a white linen and skirted signing table and venue hire.
Food & Wine
Hosting your event at Adelaide Oval means you will be offered a five-star food and wine experience, with seasonal cuisine from South Australia’s leading producers.
Upgrades & additions
Selection of three canapés, served for half an hour
$13.5 per person
Additional menu items
Served alternatively, per course
$6 per person, per course
Guest meal choice
Orders taken per course
$12 per person, per course
Starter antipasto platters
$18 per person
$22 per person
Local Adelaide Hills cheeses, fresh and dried fruits, Willunga almonds, Barossa quince paste, water crackers and sliced baguette
$14 per person
Available for children under 12 years
$35 per person
Uniquely Adelaide Oval
There are a number of special Adelaide Oval experiences available to make your day even more memorable for you and your guests.
perfect wedding night accommodation
Oval Hotel offers 138 guest rooms with contemporary design, enhanced by custom furnishing and in-room technology.