As a place for all South Australians we strive to be an integral part of the community by demonstrating our leadership in the area of corporate citizenship and contributions to the community.
As part of this commitment, Adelaide Oval is proud to work with Guide Dogs SA/NT as our principal charity partner.
Where possible, we do our best to accommodate donation requests which fall outside our charity partnership, however due to the high volume of requests we receive, we cannot always accommodate all applications.
Donation Request Policy
Policies and procedures for submitting a request:
- All donation requests must be submitted by completing the Adelaide Oval Charity Request Form
- The form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered
- Your request for a donation item must be received by Adelaide Oval at least four (4) weeks prior to the day your organisation needs the item
- A final decision will be communicated up to 14 days before the event date
- Your organisation must be a registered charity, school or not-for-profit organisation
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donated item. Rather, an Adelaide Oval donation item should be an added element to your event.
- Please keep in mind that by submitting a formal request does not guarantee your organisation will receive a donation. A large volume of requests are received on a monthly basis.
We do not utilise our charitable giving for the following purposes:
- Individual or private pursuits
- Political parties, associations and representatives of advocacy groups
- Organisations that discriminate by race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or national origin, disability or veteran status
- Religious organisations, churches and programs that are purely denominational in purpose
- Research projects
- Advertising and promotion
- Private or family foundations