Make getting to and from the game easy with the Adelaide Metro’s Footy Express. Leave the car at home and travel for FREE on all Footy Express buses, trains and trams with your game day ticket.
Visit the Adelaide Metro website for more information.
If you are feeling unwell, please avoid travelling on public transport at all times.
Casual parking will be available payable by card on entry (subject to availability) in the following locations from 4:30pm:
- University Lane (limited casual parking) – access via Pennington Terrace
- Torrens Parade Ground (limited casual and disabled parking) – access via Victoria Drive
- Oval #2 (accessible permits and limited casual parking) – access via Montefiore Road, southbound
- North Car Park (accessible permits and Wilson One permits only – no public parking) – access via Pennington Terrace
- East Car Park (permit parking only) – access via King William Road, northbound
Disability drop off and pick up zones (disability permit holders only) for event days are located on:
- War Memorial Drive, out the front of Next Gen Health Clubs and Tennis SA, adjacent to Pinky Flat. This drop off zone must be accessed from the western side via Montefiore Road or Morphett Street Bridge
- King William Road, adjacent to the East Gate for north-bound traffic. For post-game access, enter via Sir Edwin Smith Avenue from the Kermode Street/Brougham Place intersections with your disability parking permit ready to gain entry through the roadblock.
- Pennington Terrace (northern end of Adelaide Oval)
Permits for this can be obtained by contacting Services SA.
- War Memorial Drive: 3:30pm – 11:30pm
- King William Road: 9:20pm – 11:30pm (full closure for AO Express)
- Pennington Terrace: 9:20pm – 11:30pm
- North Terrace: 9:40pm – 11:30pm Victoria Street to King William Road