The KFC Big Bash League has announced its intention to return to a full home and away schedule this season, allowing fans to watch their favourite clubs at their traditional homes should public health conditions allow.
Adelaide Strikers fans can look forward to seven primetime Adelaide Oval home games including Sydney Thunder on New Year’s Eve, in a smashing summer of BBL|11 action.
The blue team’s first home game is against Melbourne Renegades on the night of Thursday, 9 December at the beginning of school holidays, with a pre-Christmas bonanza against the Brisbane Heat on 23 December one not to be missed.
The Strikers will face rivals Sydney Thunder on Friday, 31 December at Adelaide Oval, as the New Year’s Eve extravaganza rolls on.
Excluding finals, Adelaide’s final home match of the season is against the Sydney Sixers on 18 January, in a massive win for Strikers families.
Finally, the BBL|11 season will culminate with the Final on Friday, 28 January, ensuring an action-packed summer holiday period featuring stars from across Australia and around the world.
The following KFC BBL|11 matches will be played at Adelaide Oval:
- Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Renegades – Thursday 9 December 2021, 6:45pm
- Adelaide Strikers v Brisbane Heat – Thursday 23 December 2021, 6:45pm
- Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Thunder – Friday 31 December 2021, 6:45pm
- Adelaide Strikers v Hobart Hurricanes – Wednesday 5 January 2022, 5:35pm
- Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Stars – Friday 7 January 2022, 6:45pm
- Adelaide Strikers v Perth Scorchers – Friday 14 January 2022, 7:45pm
- Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Sixers – Tuesday 18 January 2022, 6:45pm
Information regarding tickets will be released in due course.