Stress free Events at Adelaide Oval
Because booking your event should be a breeze!
Changing restrictions and shifting event schedules can make it hard to plan ahead. Adelaide Oval has you covered with our Stress Free booking policy, providing you with a full refund if your event is impacted by a stadium event or major regulation change.
Get in touch with our award-winning Function & Events team, and plan your next event with confidence.
Celebrate local with Adelaide Oval's exclusively South Australian Signature Menu
Meetings in Style
For meetings and conferences that go well above board, we’ve got you covered with our countless spaces and delegate packages.
A place where you and your colleagues can get back into the meeting room, while exploring your creativity with Adelaide Oval’s turf as your backdrop.
With delicious catering options to refresh and delight and modern technology at your fingertips – get down to business and seal the deal at Adelaide Oval.
Explore our function spaces
Our state-of-the-art facilities include 25 unique spaces, catering for groups ranging in size from three to 3,000 people.
Our approach to every event is firmly focused on ensuring every single aspect is delivered to the highest standards.
Executive Chef, Phil Pope
As the Executive Chef of Adelaide Oval, Philip is uniquely qualified to create bespoke culinary experiences for intimate dinners of 50 through to crowds of 50,000.
And this ability to tailor an individual menu for each event, client or even individual customer is what he loves most about his job in one of the world’s most iconic venues.
That, and the view from his office.
Adelaide Oval is made for memorable functions and events … Oval Hotel now completes the experience!
Oval Hotel is Adelaide’s latest premium boutique hotel, offering a guest experience like no other. Wrapping gently around the Adelaide Oval’s eastern façade, the stunning Oval Hotel boasts tranquil parkland surrounds, indulgent amenities, and the very best of South Australian food and wine.
The hotel offers a unique and convenient base for function organisers and guests. Ideal for getting ready beforehand, and then just a short walk back after the function, where guests can enjoy a range of services and food and beverage venues before retreating to the comfort of a superbly appointed room.
Adelaide Oval has long provided the perfect location to host weddings of any size and style.
Boasting picturesque views of the hallowed turf, the city of Adelaide, St Peter’s Cathedral, the North Adelaide parklands and more – it provides a truly unique setting for your special day.
If you’re looking for a venue that will deliver an outstanding, memorable day for you and your guests, look no further – weddings at Adelaide Oval are unlike any other.
ADD TO YOUR EVENT
Do something different
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
For a more relaxed style, why not hold your next event at Malt Shovel Taphouse, celebrating with delicious rotisserie meats and craft beer? Or escape the city all together and enjoy your next corporate event at Monarto Zoo, the world’s largest open-range zoo.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Procedures
Meetings & Events Australia
- 2015 Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Hamish Robertson
- 2014 Winner – Specialty Meeting Venue
South Australian Awards
Restaurant & Catering SA Awards for Excellence
- 2017 & 2016 – Function/Convention Centre Caterer of the Year
- 2017 – Apprentice Cook of the Year – Abbey Wendland
- 2014 – Best Event Caterer
Australian Hotels Association SA Awards for Excellence
- 2017 & 2015 – Best Function Operation/Facility
Meetings & Events Australia
- 2017, 2016 & 2015 SA Winner – Banquet & Catering
- 2016 & 2014 SA Winner – Specialty Meeting Venue
- 2016 SA Winner – Business Development Person of the Year – Shelagh Stanbridge
- 2015 SA Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Hamish Robertson
- 2014 SA Winner – Operations Person of the Year – Ben Swanson
Frequently Asked Questions
Adelaide Oval has 25 purpose-built function spaces, with the ability to cater for all types of events. Our team would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your event. Please refer to the Functions page on our website for more information.
Did this answer your question?
Wilson Parking operates two car parks at Adelaide Oval that function guests can access:
- East Car Park – accessible via King William Road (north-bound only)
- North Car Park – accessible via Pennington Terrace
For any out of hours access queries please call 08 8211 1199.
Wilson North Car Park
- Access via Pennington Terrace
- Open 24/7 (subject to change on event days)
- Fees apply
- Wilson Parking offers a $10 Book-A-Bay Car Park in the North Car Park on non-event days. For more information please visit wilsonparking.com.au
Wilson East Car Park
- Access via King William Road (north-bound lanes only)
- Open 6am – midnight (subject to change on event days)
- Fees apply
- Wilson Parking offers a $16 Book-A-Bay Car Park in the East Car Park on non-event days. For more information please visit wilsonparking.com.au