Just twelve months after the start of construction, bookings are now open at the Oval Hotel.
And to celebrate, the hotel has announced a limited introductory offer as part of SA Tourism’s ‘Welcome Back’ campaign.
Progress on the boutique hotel continues at pace ahead of its opening in September 2020:
- External construction is now 75% complete, with interior fit out well underway;
- Construction of the hotel’s unique reception pod is nearing completion, spanning the air above the Adelaide Oval’s East Gate to connect the Cathedral and River wings; and
- The project has so far involved 800 construction workers, with 150 currently on site. It will create 100 ongoing roles once open.
“It’s been exciting to watch the progress being made and we’re now at a point where everyone can see the vision coming to life,” said Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority Chair Kevin Scarce AC.
“We believe our construction and hotel teams are creating something truly exceptional here and we can’t wait to open the doors and welcome our first guests in just three months’ time.”
Those wanting to be among the first to enjoy Oval Hotel’s stunning views and sumptuous food and wine can take advantage of the hotel’s exclusive opening offer – a limited number of complete accommodation packages available for just $199 per night.
This exclusive opening package will include:
- One night’s accommodation in a luxurious Parkland King Room;
- Welcome drinks at the all new Bespoke Wine Bar & Kitchen;
- 10% discount on food and beverages during your stay; and
- An exclusive gift from Oval Hotel.
The offer is available between 25 June and 25 August 2020 and is valid for stays between 1 October 2020 and 31 January 2021*.
“South Australia has led the way in its health response, and we’d love to lead the way with our tourism response,” General Manager Bodelle Francis said.
“Oval Hotel is, at its heart, a celebration of South Australia and all it has to offer – from world-class food and wine to stunning landscapes, unique experiences and great people.
“We hope that this limited offer is added incentive for interstate travellers and locals alike to explore the city of Adelaide from an entirely new perspective and treat themselves to a one-of-a-kind accommodation experience.”
Bookings can be made at www.ovalhotel.com.au
*Terms and conditions apply